UPDATE ON LILA
We have good news. Lila's leg seems to be improving nicely. The bandage change tonight showed no drainage. She is so good. Liz picks her up and we put her on the tailgate of the truck and she just lays there. She doesn't move at all. She must think this is a everyday occurrence. I wonder if she thinks, "How do they do this to the big cows?" She is on her last day of injectable antibiotics. When the vet came out yesterday, he knocked her out and said it looked really good and he did another RLP (region limb perfusion) with antibiotics and said we could start putting a lighter bandage on her. So tonight we did put on a lighter bandage and she was looking good!!
Earlier Liz had let her out with the big cows and she just started running and running around, pretty soon she had all the big cows running and running. We had a damn stampede!! It is pretty impressive when the big pregnant cows start running and kicking up their heels..Who said happy cows live in California... Here is a picture of Lila looking at her bandaged leg. I will try to take one tomorrow to show you how she just lays on the tailgate of the truck. It really is incredible.
I had a wonderful picture of her, but she is too nosy, so by the time I clicked the picture she had walked into the camera lens. All for now. Love, Patti
No comments:
Post a Comment